[yaala] Yaala 0.672: Unavailable aggregation requested: ``requests''.

Florian Forster yaala@verplant.org
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:07:59 +0200

--wTWi5aaYRw9ix9vO

Hi :)

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 12:34:58PM +0200, Juergen Kunkel wrote:
> However, we tried to install Perl 5.6.1 into another directory and changed
> the Shebang in the yaala code to that, but we still get the same error
> message.

Ok, that the problem is something else..

> And we forgot to mention that we are trying to parse a Squid log file, not
> Apache. The conf file is ok, that cannot be the problem.
>=20
> It is strange as well that the very same configuration works on another
> box, even with Perl 5.8.
>
> Both boxes have the same OS, the same Perl.

That sure is strange.. The error message you posted appears, if there
are no entries for that aggregation. The most common reason for this is,
when the parser ignores every single line due to a bug. If you turn
debuging on (set ``$::DEBUG'' in ``yaala'' to ``0x0001'') Squid.pm tells
you about every line it ignores.

If that is not the case, another possible cause is that no line matches
your ``where clause''. But I guess you (a) checked that already and (b)
copied the config to your working machine..

I can't think of anywhere else in the program where sets of data are
ignored. So if Squid.pm ignores the lines you propably use a
squid-configuration which I'm not aware of. In this case I'd love to see
some of the lines and maybe the relevant lines in your squid
configuration. However, if Squid.pm does not ignore lines, and you don't
use where clauses, then there is a really weird problem..

Good luck :)
Regards

--=20

--wTWi5aaYRw9ix9vO