[yaala] Yaala 0.672: Unavailable aggregation requested: ``requests''.

Juergen Kunkel yaala@verplant.org
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:34:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi, again!

Thanks a lot for your quick answer, but your tip does not solve the
problem. The patch you have suggested is already in the code, obviously it
is in the current RPM already.

However, we tried to install Perl 5.6.1 into another directory and changed
the Shebang in the yaala code to that, but we still get the same error
message.

And we forgot to mention that we are trying to parse a Squid log file, not
Apache. The conf file is ok, that cannot be the problem.

It is strange as well that the very same configuration works on another
box, even with Perl 5.8.

Both boxes have the same OS, the same Perl.

Any ideas?

Regards,
JK