[collectd] [Feature Request/Version 6.0]: Adding Labels to Collectd Metrics #3094

Manoj Srivastava manoj.srivastava.1962 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 21:28:45 CET 2019

Added another commit along the way:

[metric-label-support]: Modify write queue to use metric_t

This commit adds an updated write queue data structure, and updates
the enqueue and dequeue calling paths. Note that while this compiles
and the tests pass, thisis not a functioning collectd by itself, the
caching and networking code is a work in progress.

https://github.com/srivasta/collectd/tree/metric-label-support

Manoj