[collectd] [Feature Request/Version 6.0]: Adding Labels to Collectd Metrics #3094

Manoj Srivastava manoj.srivastava.1962 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 00:58:26 CET 2019

Added a commit with utility functions for cloning and freeing the new
metric, identity and metadata list head data structures that will be used
by the helper functions that enqueue and dequeue from the the future new
write queue. I have that mostly code complete, and am writing unit tests
for the new queue (well, mostly, since I have not yet written the caching
functionality, and the network code will need updates too).

   Manoj