[collectd] Interest in another in person meeting or hackfest?

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Mon Dec 9 15:35:31 CET 2019

On 29/11/2019 10:55, Matthias Runge wrote:

>> Please add your topics/areas to work on to the etherpad
>> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/collectd-meetup-2020

Hi there,

another update here, I still did not get any response from Florian aka
octo so far. With that, I don't know if he can make it or not.

I'm going to wait until Wednesday, if I don't hear back, we should
cancel this. I am still in to meet you all in person, but without
having octo there, the use would be very limited.

I'll send another update either as soon as I know, or on Wednesday, what
ever comes first.

Matthias