[collectd] Collectd and influxdb

Luis Pigueiras thenewpigue819 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 23:04:58 CET 2016

Hello guys,

I'm looking for some help. I'm trying to send some rabbitmq monitoring data from to influxdb, but I'm struggling to send some metadata along with the monitoring metrics of rabbitmq. I tried with the network plugin, but it looks like using:

<Chain>
  <Target "set">
    Metadata "foo" "bar"
  </Target>
</Chain>

doesn't have any effect in the data I see in influxdb. And using the opentsdb plugin it puts a measurement per different queue/exchange, so it's not very useful for us. Is there any other alternative to it? Have anyone had the same problem? Any guidance in the problem will be appreciated.

Cheers,
Luis.