[collectd] how to re-create a single rrd file

Andreas Schuldei andreas at schuldei.org
Thu Nov 24 00:36:10 CET 2016

ok, i was wrong - the other rrd files were not updated, the filesystem had
gone to read-only in the meantime, and there were shared libs missing - the
file system was worse off then i thought.

i fixed it all and lost one rrd file in the process.

and hint on extending those RRATimespans would still be very much
appreciated.