[collectd] Nagios plugins

Cyril Feraudet collectd at feraudet.com
Wed Feb 20 15:08:01 CET 2013

Le 2013-02-20 14:56, Frédéric Pégé a écrit :

> Hi,
> For those
who're interested, I've developped a few plugins for
Nagios/Centreon/Icinga/Shinken to check a few things from Collectd

Load / Mem / Swap / NIC / Spase / Disk IO

> The advantage of that is
to connect only to one server : the collectd central node.

> They
are written in python using the CollectD module shipped in "contrib"
(I've added a few funcs), and nagaconda.

> I've also written a few
files for shinken packs, and a discovery scripts. It connects to the
unixsocket and gets the hosts lists, and each of them the nic list, disk
list, mount-point list, ...

> Anyone interested ?
> Where I can put
that stuff ?

> --
>
> Linux: Rejoins-nous, nous sommes déjà 11.

I'm interested.
I suggest you GitHub or other git project hosting to share your code.

Regards,

Cyril

Cyril
Feraudet