[collectd] Another RRDs UI - CGraphz

Poil poil at quake.fr
Tue Feb 19 21:19:36 CET 2013

Hi,

At work we needed an UI for visualize our RRDs. After some research we
didn't find anything in our criteria.
So I had fast written a software based on CGP. It was quickly wrote and
(very) dirty, when I have some time, I continue to maintain it.

Features :
* Multi servers, projects, customers groups, users, server role, server
environment
* Perms are give to groups by projects, rrds (base on regex filter)
* Possibility to write custom dashboard based on regex
* Delegated administration, the managers of a group can add user in his
group and create new user

Git : https://github.com/Poil/CGraphz
Demo : http://web.quakelive.fr/CGraphz/ (admin/pass)
The database is resetted all hours.

Feel free to use, to fork or to take the idea and rewrite from zero !

Best regards,