[collectd] Temperature - Celsius vs. Fahrenheit

Brandon Applegate brandon at burn.net
Sun Dec 29 04:35:02 CET 2013

Apologies if this has been covered somewhere else.  I have looked in the
docs, archives, google etc. and can't find anything.

In short, I'm using Exec plugin to pull temperature from a probe, and
using the 'temperature' type from types.db.  I notice that the graph has
Celsius label on the Y axis.  This seems something 'baked in' to collectd
(and/or rrd).  I see no explosed method to change or set this.  I guess I
could play with a local types.db and make a temperature_f or something
with appropriate shit/conversion from celsius, but the graph would still
be labeled Celsius.

Is there a way to graph in fahrenheit ?

Thanks.

--