[collectd] double the ping, double the pleasure ;)

Florian Forster octo at collectd.org
Wed Oct 3 08:41:06 CEST 2012

Hi Valent,

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 09:21:26AM +0200, valent.turkovic at gmail.com wrote:
> http://collectd.org/wiki/index.php/Plugin:Ping
>
> I'm reading collectd docs and don't see how to setup two separate ping
> groups that would each have it's own graph.
> Is it even possible?

collectd reports the latency of each node in a separate value list, i.e.
each host is reported separately. You can, if you want to, create one
graph for each host or one graph for all hosts or anything in between,
that is up to you. collectd itself doesn't do any graphing.

HTH,
—octo
--
collectd – The system statistics collection daemon
Website: http://collectd.org