[collectd] double the ping, double the pleasure ;)

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 11:44:56 CEST 2012

Thank you for your reply, I'll check out how OpenWrt has configured
their graphs and if I get stuck can I ask for help in here also? I
would like to make two or three graps with separate groups of clients.
Currently all ip adresses are shown on just a sigle graph.

Cheers,
Valent.

--
follow me - www.twitter.com/valentt & http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com
linux, anime, spirituality, wireless, scuba, linuxmce smart home, zwave
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic, MSN: valent.turkovic at hotmail.com