[collectd] Problems by build V4.10.1 and onewire plugin

Roland Franke fli4l at franke-prem.de
Tue Jun 26 19:04:24 CEST 2012

Hello,
i am trying to build collectd on my system with installing the onewire plugin.
But i fail the whole time, as the system tells me a “missing dependies” for the
onewire plugin.
I have installed the OWFS in a build directory and install it right.
In the collectd i have set the parameters:
--enable-onewire
--with-libowcapi=$(OWFS_BUILD_DIR) (Link to main building directory for owfs with owcapi enabled)
Can you suggest to me, what can be there wron?
Best regards,
Roland Franke
(Germany)