[collectd] 5.1 format change?

Jan Huijsmans bofh at koffie.nu
Thu Aug 2 11:35:42 CEST 2012

Hello,

Since 2 weeks, after upgrading to 5.1, my display scripts aren't showing
updates on several collectd data sets. The load, memory and swap usage
didn't change and are working correctly, df, hddtemp, network traffic
stopped working. (network traffic being the one I noticed the changed
behaviour)

What puzzles me most is the fact the data is in the rrd file and the data
before the upgrade is still being displayed. (And it's not on all data
sets)

---

Jan Huijsmans              bofh at koffie.nu

... cannot activate /dev/brain, no response from main coffee server