[collectd] RRD Files still generating inputs with the previous step size.

Ankit . hiiankit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:08:57 CEST 2012

Hi Wenk,

So, any idea how we can force the changed StepSize value on the existing
RRD Files.
Or, may be any corrective ways/steps to do the same.

(With the default StepSize of 10 seconds I was getting many NaN values for
higher bandwidths
;traffic above 1.5 Gb/s. To correct the same, I changed the StepSize; and
the changed StepSize
works for me too.)

Thanks and Regards,
Ankzz