[collectd] 5.1 format change?

Florian Forster octo at collectd.org
Fri Aug 10 09:02:34 CEST 2012

Hi Jan,

On Thu, Aug 02, 2012 at 11:35:42AM +0200, Jan Huijsmans wrote:
> Since 2 weeks, after upgrading to 5.1, my display scripts aren't showing
> updates on several collectd data sets. The load, memory and swap usage
> didn't change and are working correctly, df, hddtemp, network traffic
> stopped working. (network traffic being the one I noticed the changed
> behaviour)

no, the format of the data sets has not changed since version 5.0. If we
need to do such backwards incompatible changes, we will increase the
major version number and call it "6.0". There's no plan for this at this
point, though. More details are available at
<https://collectd.org/faq.shtml#faq:version_numbers>.

Best regards,
—octo
--
collectd – The system statistics collection daemon
Website: http://collectd.org