[collectd] ExecNotify INTERVAL?

Mariusz Gronczewski xani666 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:15:01 CEST 2011

Yes now its clear what u meant ;)

Normal exec does not work in that way too.
If your script exit after giving value (with interval=something) it
will rerun it every 10s (or whatever is global interval set up) but
resulting RRD file will have step equal to interval u've send in
message (so if you set interval in PUTVAL to 60 it will run script
every 10s but it will average values over 60s in RRD file

So what you want is script like
while sleep 120; do
    stuff
done