[collectd] ExecNotify INTERVAL?

Scott M. Likens scott at likens.us
Wed Oct 26 19:46:16 CEST 2011

Actually I think I asked this incorrectly and that is partially why that made no sense.

Currently using Exec to run a script that sends PUTNOTIF and it seems with that INTERVAL is not being honored.

echo "PUTNOTIF time=$(date '+%s') INTERVAL=120 TYPE=derpl severity=broken message=\"derp de dee\"

runs as often as other Exec resources even though the INTERVAL is specified otherwise.

Does that help?