[collectd] nanosleep configure tests

Vincent McIntyre vincent.mcintyre at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 02:27:54 CEST 2010

On 3/26/10, Sebastian Harl <sh at tokkee.org> wrote:

> Thanks for reporting this and digging up a solution!

Sorry for the delay, I was out of town.

> The patch is also available in the sh/collectd-4.8 branch in
> git://git.tokkee.org/collectd.git (to be merged by Florian, who will
> then merge it into 4.9 and master).
>
> To apply the patch, do (in the toplevel source directory):
>
>   patch -p1 < posix4-check.patch

patch applies cleanly.

> To rebuild the build system, do:
>
>   make configure

fails, I don't have automake-1.11 or autoconf-2.65.

> If that does not work (e.g., in case your autoconf version does not
> match), do:
>
>   ./build.sh

I don't appear to have this in the tarball.
I cloned the git and switched to sh/4.8
% git branch
* master
  origin
  sh/collectd-4.6
  sh/collectd-4.7
  sh/collectd-4.8
  sh/collectd-4.9
  sh/next

% git checkout sh/collectd-4.8

and copied build.sh, version-gen.sh to where I am building.

Unfortunately this fails, it appears version-gen.sh is expecting 'git'
to be available
and I don't have it installed on the solaris box, plus it wants
autoconf-2.58 or higher.

I suspect I'll need you to generate a new configure script for me.

Cheers
Vince