[collectd] Configure script readability request

Tim Henrich tim at g.tdinternet.com
Tue Oct 6 16:51:04 CEST 2009

(Resending this message with zipped up logfiles)

Yeah, that's how I figured it should work, but on my system it doesn't seem
to be doing that.
I've attached config.log, configure output, along with `which
libgcrypt-config` output and `ls /opt/libgcrypt/bin`.

If you compare the configure parameters used and the output, you'll see that
it finds the libraries in /opt/libgcrypt but uses /usr/bin/libgcrypt-config.

-Tim