[collectd] About apache plugin

Tomoki Yokoi tomoki.yokoi at mail.rakuten.co.jp
Tue Jan 6 04:09:30 CET 2009

Hi Octo ,

Thanks for your reply.

Now I have understood the apache plugin cannot gather statistics about
each virtual host.

So, if many indivisual apache instances listen on single host's same IPaddr,
( For example, IPaddr a.b.c.d "/usr/local/apacheA/bin/httpd" listens on
port 80, "/usr/local/apacheB/bin/httpd" listens on port 81)
can the apache plugin gather each instance's statistics ?

collectd.conf directive Like that

<Plugin apache>
URL "http://a.b.c.d:80/server-status?auto" ##For apacheA##
</Plugin>