[collectd] RRD files are not updated

Domagoj Mikac domagoj.mikac at metronet.hr
Fri Aug 21 14:30:47 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am aware of this, and there is no name changes.

But I am thinking maybe there is a problem with RRD file names.

Is it OK if RRD files are having the same file name but are stored in
different folders.

For example:
    /opt/collectd/rrd/device1/snmp/if_octets64-FastEthernet0.rrd

and

    /opt/collectd/rrd/device2/snmp/if_octets64-FastEthernet0.rrd

thanks
Domagoj