[collectd] data_set_t over the protocol

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Mon Apr 6 22:27:29 CEST 2009

Hi Doug,

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 11:26:47AM -0700, Doug MacEachern wrote:
> Sounds great, I'd be very interested to take a look if you don't mind
> pushing to a remote branch.  Thanks!

I've just pushed the `ff/netcmd' branch to my Git repository. I have to
admit that I lost track of the state the code is in, so there might be
obvious bugs left.. Neither SSL nor per-connection types have even been
started yet.

Currently the only documentation is the default config file, but using
the plugin should be pretty straight forward..

Any feedback, comments, questions, … are greatly welcome, of course :)