[collectd] DataSource not allowed in 4.3.3 ?

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Wed Apr 23 19:02:46 CEST 2008

Hi Dieter,

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 05:15:02PM +0200, Dieter Bloms wrote:
> I tried your version 4.3.3 with threshold and DataSource, but collectd
> claims about this parameter.
> I tried it in the type and plugin section, but no success.

yes, that is correct. That `DataSource' setting is a new feature and as
such will go into the next minor version, i. e. 4.4.0. The versions
released today are `patch releases' that only fix bugs but don't
introduce new features.

I plan to release 4.4.0 soon, but I have to test the new PowerDNS plugin
some more before I can release it out into the wild.