[collectd] collectd on HP-UX 11

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Tue Apr 8 10:24:49 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 10:04:57AM +0200, Florian Forster wrote:
> That's not good either.. Could you please open a bugreport at
> <http://collectd.org/mantis/> saying that NAN cannot be found under
> HP-UX and attach the `config.log' file created by configure? Thanks :)

thanks for opening the report. Apparently the config.log you attached
was created when running configure with `--with-nan-emulation'. I'd,
however, need the file that was created by configure when the NAN tests
were failing. If you specify the emulation manually the tests are never
run and I can't see what the problem is in the file..