[collectd] Wireless plugin patch for collectd 3.11.5

Florian Forster octo at verplant.org
Sat Sep 15 12:11:54 CEST 2007

Hi Silvio,

On Tue, Aug 28, 2007 at 10:43:16AM +0200, Silvio Klaic wrote:
> Hm.. I'm positive that I attached patch...
> No problem I attach it here, named collectd-3.11.5_wireless.patch.gz
>
> If you don't receive it let me know, I place it on my web page then.

I've looked into that wireless stuff again.. I don't have time to get
the values via netlink or something similar, but I've added checks and
handle values between 0 and 100 as percentage now. They're translated to
dBm using the rough estimate that -90dBm is 0% and -50dBm is 100%.

If you or someone on the list can verify that it works as expected I'll
include that patch in the next patch-release of 3.11.