[collectd] collectd 4.1.1 and k8temp

Vidoq vidoq at tiscali.cz
Sat Sep 22 13:24:06 CEST 2007

Hello,
I've upgraded my version of collectd today from 3.11.x to the newest
version and monitoring of AMD's CPU internal temperature sensor (kernel
module k8temp) doesn't work now. Onboard sensor w83627ehf works fine. In
past collectd grab both temperatures from Winbond and AMD's sensor. I
changed the config file of course, for WB its
"w83627ehf-isa-0290/temperature-tempX" and for k8temp it should by
"k8temp-pci-00c3/temperature-temp1." I tried many names of sensor, but
no one worked. Sensors program from lm_sensor package works still great.
Can anyone help?

Vidoq