[collectd] rc8 is not working

Sebastian Harl sh at tokkee.org
Tue May 8 21:47:53 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 08:45:43PM +0200, Florian Forster wrote:
> What's left to be done is to thoroughly test the migration script
> (Sebastian has found a problem with the disk-plugin) and adapt the
> collection.cgi,

Just to make this list complete: the perl plugin should get some thorough
testing as well. I've just done some basic tests so far...

> though since displaying the graphs is not a focus of
> collectd it'd be okay for me to release the version without it. But I
> guess that'd be kind of a showstopper nonetheless.

Even though this is not a primary focus of collectd, I think it's an important
feature for most users (including myself :-) thus I'd _really_ appreciate a
final 4.0.0 including a working collection.cgi :-)

Cheers,

Sebastian "tokkee" Harl
GnuPG-ID: 0x8501C7FC
http://tokkee.org/