[collectd] Re: vserver plugin not collecting any data

Tue Nov 28 00:16:00 CET 2006

Hi,

> I had assumed that enabling plugins was only relevant on the client since
> the server wasn't "using" the plugin, just collecting the data it received
> from the clients.

Well, the server _is_ using the plugin in any case as only the plugin knows
how to process the data and write it to the rrd files. Maybe this should be
mentioned explicitly in the manpage?

Cheers,

Sebastian "tokkee" Harl
GnuPG-ID: 0x8501C7FC