[collectd] FC4, collectd, lm_sensors and hddtemp

Green Cafe jeff at greencafe.com
Thu Mar 2 22:47:01 CET 2006

Hi Florian,

I installed lm_sensors-devel' and `rrdtool-devel' and reconpile
successfully.
and ./configure gave me this:

still no sign of lm_sensors.rrd

Jeffrey

Configuration:
  Libraries:
    librrd  . . . . . . yes
    lm_sensors  . . . . yes
    libstatgrab . . . . no
    libkstat  . . . . . no (Solaris only)
    libmysql  . . . . . no (libmysql not found)

  Features:
    debug . . . . . . . no
    daemon mode . . . . yes

  Modules: