[collectd] FC4, collectd, lm_sensors and hddtemp

Green Cafe jeff at greencafe.com
Fri Mar 3 18:06:54 CET 2006

Hi Florian,

I got lm-sensors to work now. The plugins were located in
the

/usr/local/src/collectd-3.7.2/src/.libs/sensors.o

but not in

/usr/lib/collectd

where collectd.conf says they should be located.  I copied sensors.o over
and it works now.  I do however get only fan speed and temperature readings.
Is there a way to get the voltage readings as well. I going to guess I
have to recompile
 sensors.c .

Jeffrey