[collectd] FC4, collectd, lm_sensors and hddtemp

Green Cafe jeff at greencafe.com
Thu Mar 2 22:37:33 CET 2006

Hi Florian.

I download the latest tarball from your website and it compile!

• collectd-3.7.2.tar.gz

I did
./configure
make
make install
/etc/init.d/collectd restart

but still lmsensors.rrd

I noticed after the ./config command that
the summary screen had this:

Configuration:
Libraries:
librrd . . . . . . no (librrd not found)
lm_sensors . . . . no (libsensors not found)
libstatgrab . . . . no
libkstat . . . . . no (Solaris only)
libmysql . . . . . no (libmysql not found)

Features:
debug . . . . . . . no
daemon mode . . . . yes

Modules: