[yaala] Development on yaala

Florian Forster yaala@verplant.org
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:27:22 +0200

--rQ7Ovc9/RBrrr0/1

Hi everybody,

sorry I didn't respond to the last few mails in some reasonable time.
I'm under heavy workload right now and don't have any sparetime to put
into yaala right now. However, I hope that this'll get better in a few
weeks, since I have some improvement of my own.

On the other hand, writing output-plugins (for some certain kind of
reports) and parsers (or `imput-plugins') isn't very hard. Your
interface is very simple (perldoc lib/Yaala/Data/Core.pm), although not
extremely intuitive. If you do anything someone else might like just
send it here and I'll put it on yaala's homepage. If you have any
specific questions about this dont hesitate to ask here.

One thing I definitely want to have is sorting by field- and
aggregation-values. I don't think that's going to be hard, and it's a
must-have in my eyes (for some reason I didn't think of it earlier.. ;)

Regards :)
-octo
--=20

--rQ7Ovc9/RBrrr0/1