[yaala] Yaala errors

Florian Forster yaala@verplant.org
Thu, 6 May 2004 16:59:35 +0200

--yK/6QRnH3Zanb0EF

Hi :)

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 04:07:41PM +0200, Pieterjan Heyse wrote:
> Illegal division by zero at lib/Yaala/Report/Combined.pm line 218.

This is a serious bug, if you ask me.. All divisions by zero should be
caught.. Besides this, it looks like no data could be parsed or
something like this.. However, I can't look at it right now, but I will
tomorrow morning (GMT+1)..

> Is there a way to debug this ?

Yes, of course ;) The $DEBUG Variable in the main file ``yaala'' is a
bitfield which controls debug-output for various modules..

> Maybe even solve this ?

As I said: I don't want to have ANY uncaught divisions by zero in my
program, so I'll fix this ASAP ;)

--=20

--yK/6QRnH3Zanb0EF

--yK/6QRnH3Zanb0EF--