[collectd] Request for access to edit the Collectd Wiki

Vani Singh vani11537 at one.ducic.ac.in
Wed Jun 24 11:17:32 CEST 2020

Hello everyone!
I hope you are doing well, I am Vani, an intern with LF Networking OPNFV. I
am working on the Barometer project, on creating some test cases for
Collectd plugins, the Barometer team is also contributing documentation for
some plugins and I would love the opportunity to help out.
I wanted to request access to edit the Collectd wiki so that I too could
contribute to this effort.

I hope this is the correct platform to do so, please forgive me & let me
know if I have erred.

Thanks and regards,
Vani Singh