[collectd] Upcoming meetup and agenda items

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Thu Jan 30 11:36:07 CET 2020

Hi there,

for the upcoming meetup in Munich[1], we are collecting topics
in an etherpad[2].

For finalizing an agenda, I would like to encourage you to put your
names to topics, signaling interest.
I would pick the items with highest interest and would compile out of
that list.

We also have two items, which require some prep before:

- what do we do with the wiki
- what do we do with the collectd website

Currently both are kindly hosted on octos private infrastructure. Moving
them off to somewhere else is at least on the list, having alternatives
named would be good for the meetup.

Matthias

[1] https://mailman.verplant.org/pipermail/collectd/2020-January/007298.html
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/collectd-meetup-2020