[collectd] agenda for upcoming meetup in Brussels

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Tue Jan 8 17:45:03 CET 2019

Hello,

in preparation for the upcoming meetup in Brussels, I created an
etherpad[1] to collectd agenda items.

It is not ordered in any form, but we had lots of topics already flowing
around. I've tried to remember all the points, but to be sure, please
have a look and add things you have in mind. I'm volunteering to go
through the list in a week and to prepare a proposal.

Also, please add your name to a topic, if you'd like to see it covered,
or would be able to contribute. That will help to evaluate interest and
will support scheduling.

Best,
Matthias

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/collectd-meetup