[collectd] Interest in another in person meeting or hackfest?

Ranganath, Sunku sunku.ranganath at intel.com
Thu Dec 19 00:24:26 CET 2019

Hi Matthias, Manoj,

First off, thanks to Matthias for taking the mantle on this and making this happen.
For the good of Collectd community, having a meetup to accommodate interested folks would be highly valuable.

So instead of cancelling the event, we could look at following options:
- It would really good to have Octo present, to that end we could possibly move to Munich (instead of Brussels) to make it easy for Octo's participation
- Since this event is independent of FOSDEM, we could align on different date in February to accommodate more people

Open to feedback and suggestions.
Nice to see good activity in etherpad, looking forward to the meetup.

Thanks,
Sunku Ranganath