[collectd] Interested in doing a workshop kind of contributor meetup?

Luis Fernández Álvarez luis.fdezalv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 14:15:33 CEST 2018

Hello,

That meetup would be a great idea to push collectd forward. I think a
personal meeting would be a good starting point.

I work at CERN as well and now my main interest is the
alerting/notification functionality (PR#2976, PR#2889, PR#2908), so it
would be a good way to know what are people expectations about this part of
collectd and how we could improve it in future releases.

The idea proposed by Matthias of having a list of low-hanging fruits for
new contributors sounds interesting as it could help users get confident
with the code and onboard more potential contributors.

Cheers,
Luis