[collectd] exec plugin never runs, no errors reported

Jacob Bisby Jacob.Bisby at uniscope.com.au
Mon Aug 6 02:32:04 CEST 2018

You can recompile collectd with debug logging (LogLevel debug) support - it's a little annoying having to do so (rather than just getting a deb/rpm with it already enabled) but the logs are extremely verbose and very helpful for tracking down issues like this. I would suggest doing that first and seeing what you can find.

- Jacob Bisby