[collectd] Combing Host Groups

Giovanni Torres giovanni.torres at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:40:45 CEST 2016

I think a frontend would better suit this requirement, rather than
depending on collectd alone.  You could push your collectd metrics to a
time-series database, such as InfluxDB or Graphite.  Once there, you can
use a frontend like Grafana to display the CPU metrics in aggregate on the
same graph or dashboard.  Grafana supports both InfluxDB and Graphite,
amongst other time-series databases.

Hope that helps.

Giovanni