[collectd] collectd 5.5 plugin smart "not found"

Giovanni Torres giovanni.torres at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:24:39 CEST 2016

smart.c is the source code, not the compiled plugin.  You are probably
missing the dependencies for that plugin.  You need to install
libatasmart-devel and libudev-devel (if you are using CentOS, or the
equivalent packages for Debian) then rebuild collectd.  Make sure the
output of the ./configure step shows:

smart  . . . . . . . yes

Giovanni