[collectd] Grouping the output of collect d in graphite

Jerry Lombardo jl4472 at columbia.edu
Wed Jan 27 04:13:08 CET 2016

Hey, Thanks for the reply.

I'm trying to get the 500 directories (one for each host under the graphite
root ) into one directory.  Replace doesn't look to be doing that.  I
posted a screen shot of what I am looking at now,  it's cropped but if i
could get all of these sorted under a sub dir it would beat digging through
the whole list to find what I want

https://gyazo.com/1182b05ead2a12dc9ee33273af316b33

Jerry Lombardo

Ld. Infrastructure Engineer | Infrastructure Services.

Office: 212-85*3-0485*