[collectd] collectd inside a container monitoring the host

Maurizio Vitale mrz.vtl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:58:34 CEST 2016

There's another way that consists in LD_PRELOADing a shared object that
intercepts all calls to fopen and prepend a prefix to filenames.

I'm not sure if I'll go there, once I start to have to modify collectd it
becomes less interesting to me. In a kubernetes world, it would really be
limited to the functionality of very few plugins, as all the "application"
monitoring will be done through other means.

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 2:09 AM, Marc Fournier <marc.fournier at camptocamp.com