[collectd] how to build a debian package of a daily snapshot?

Svante Karlsson svante.karlsson at csi.se
Mon May 18 10:20:38 CEST 2015

Great news,

I'll give it a try on a small cluster tonight - we are running reporting to
kafka and graphite in parallel until I get logging kafka -> influxdb
running.

I have not checked the repo yet but does this mean that you also build (and
distribute) missing packets like librdkafka for ubuntu 12? or do the builds
exclude the features that needs non existing packets?

The reason I would really like support for ubuntu 12 is a hortonworks
hadoop cluster - they support ubuntu 12 (not 14)

/svante