[collectd] how to build a debian package of a daily snapshot?

Svante Karlsson svante.karlsson at csi.se
Mon May 11 23:55:46 CEST 2015

I finally managed to build both ubuntu 12 & 14 packages based on pkg-debian
- if I skipped the patches and relaxed the dependency check on my home
built packages.

I also had to add packages libvirt-bin dpatch to be able to build.

Finally I had to build protobuf and protobuf-c for both platforms (and
librdkafka for ubuntu 12)

If/when you start building the packages do you plan to provide them for
download somewhere? That would be awesome!

thanks again!

/svante