[collectd] collectd

Stuart Cracraft smcracraft at me.com
Fri May 1 03:37:33 CEST 2015

Hi Giovanni,

We use swapfiles.

We are running on Ubuntu.

I don't know how to turn on the collectd.log nor how to adjust loglevel to DEBUG.

Can you advise?

Very strangely, 3 of the 18 systems do report the information.

All 18 have collectd running and /etc/collectd/plugins/swap.conf present.

Only these items are being reported for the 15:

  swap_io-in
  swap_io-out

but not

  swap-free
  swap-used
  swap-cached

like the three which report all five of the above swap plugin metrics.

I am mystified. Please let me know how I can turn on debugging.

Thanks!

--Stuart