[collectd] Multiple interval values for Exec Plugin

Lee Hardy lee at leeh.uk
Tue Dec 1 20:59:55 CET 2015

The easiest way is normally to make the processes long lived.  Instead of
the process you're running from collectd exiting once it's returned some
data it should instead run in a forever style loop, returning some data
then sleeping for the required length of time before returning more data
and sleeping again etc.

If the command you're running can't do that, easiest way is to wrap it in a
quick shell script which handles running the real command and doing the
sleeping.

Cheers,