[collectd] Writing to a set of Graphite relays

Justin Lloyd jllwyd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 21:36:31 CET 2014

Load balancing and/or round-robin DNS were not appropriate for our
situation given other architectural and application considerations in our
environment.

My solution turned out to be simpler than I expected once I put two and two
together with the muti-node capability of the write_graphite plugin
combined with a PostCacheChain, like
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/b3c1cd692632216c4c35.