[collectd] Which plug-ins support collection interval on a per-plugin basis feature introduced from 5.2

andrewbooty . andrew.booty at gmail.com
Sun May 11 00:18:30 CEST 2014

Hi Marc

Yes you are completely right!

 I had referred to a plug-in synopsis which had put the Interval setting
within the <plugin ..> block .
 As you say the Interval needs to be added by creating a block for the
loadplugin section i.e. <LoadPlugin cpu>... I tried this for cpu ethstat
etc and now works as expected.

I should have read the synopsis in the manpage for collectd.conf more
carefully!

Many Thanks
Andy

--